The Oregon Country Fair is just around the corner and I am excited as ever! Here are some pics from last year! I am happy to say that I will be able to attend for the 2008 OCF....

What the Fair looks like before we get there.... Kyle and I scoped out the booth and thankfully no trees were down, and everything was in place...

The Stage... Some day we are going to have to replace this thing, but until then we will continue to have performances by meandering performers.. always a treat

Setting up.. the transition is a lot of fun!

Falafel's anyone? I love being behind the booth!

Mike is the Falafel master...

Every Sunday, never fails... the backless tux. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.
After a hard day or night of partying... It's my tent and I think its Sasha. Oh well I think this sums it all up. I cant wait to get back and enjoy all what the OCF has to offer.

No comments:
Post a Comment